Those in any kind of business be it offline or online, know and understand that nothing happens to your business if no one buys your product or service. It is important that you learn how to let the world know what you sell and how to find your products. Today I have decided to give you 10 motivating marketing quotes that I hope will inspire you to reach new heights in your advertising efforts.
1. ” It’s better to think of social media tools as applying customer opinion rather than improving it.” Joshua Porter
2. “Search marketing, and most interneting marketing in fact, can be very threatening because there are rules. There’s no safe haven. To do it right, you need to be willing to be wrong. But search marketing done right is all about being wrong. Experimentation is the only way. No one really knows whether that page will rank #1 in Google; no one really knows which paid search copy will get the highest click rate. Even experts can’t tell you which content will attract the most links. You just have to try it and see.” Mike Moran, IBM
3. “It is not the job of Search Engine Optimization to make a pig fly. It is the job of the SEO to genetically re-engineer the web site so that it becomes an eagle.” Bruce Clay
4. “E-commerce is an evolution. You Don’t have to get everything right immediately; you can learn from it.” Lauren Freedom, the e-tailing group, inc.
5. “General search engines can’t solve everybody’s unique needs, so vertical search engines in shopping or local are critical to the landscape.” Paul O’Brien
6. “That’s where a lot of the benefit of social networks comes from; the ability to promote information to communities of like minded individuals.” Lee Odden, TopRank Online Marketing
7. “Creating stellar content for your marketing is great. But great content doesn’t (quite) distribute itself. It needs vehicles for people to pass it along, discuss its merits, argue over its controversies, blog it, mash it, tweet it and even scrape it. Which is, of course, where social media comes in…” Sonia Simone, “Why Content and Social Media Are a Powerful match”.
8. “Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but nobody else does. ” Steuart Henderson Britt
9. “People used to think that the web was somehow different from offline, that anyone could just slap up a web page and get results overnight. There might have been a few that got lucky somehow, but it’s not like that. You have to build a real business online, and then it’s hard work, it’s making something good. It’s like any business; you can’t just open up a store somewhere and expect to get business. It’s all marketing, and it’s really come full circle now, with people trying to understand that you have to market your web site online and offline and any way that you can.” Jill Whalen, High Rankings.
10. “If content is king, then conversion is queen”. John Munsell, Bizzuka
I wish you success in your offline and online marketing efforts.
If you would like to learn more about the system created by Jay Kubassek, which I’m using change my dream lifestyle, click here…http://FindSuccessWithHoward.com