The biggest question that bother many of us is that, why is it that some people seem to succeed at whatever they do, and yet some continue a life of struggle despite being talented and even highly educated. A closer look at the successful made me conclude that they have one thing in common and that is they believe in themselves. These are the individuals who know that in order to obtain the results they want in this life, the starting point is in believing in their own abilities, period. They believe in their in-built God given potential whole-heartdly, and do what the fearful majority are afraid of doing due to their lack of belief in themselves.
Today, I would like to challenge , encourage and inspire aspiring business people who have been hesitant to start their own online internet businesses because of not believing in their abilities. I have put together a collection of what I regard as some of the greatest ‘Believe in yourself’ quotes ever. Enjoy.
1.” Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities. Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
2.”You are in charge of your feelings, beliefs, and actions. And you teach others how to have toward you. While you cannot change other people, you can influence them through your own behaviors and actions. By being a living role model of what you want to receive from others, you create more of what you want in your life.” – Eric Allenbough
3. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.” Anonymous
5. “He does not believe who does not live according to his belief.” – Thomas Fuller
6. “Self-confidence and a belief in yourself is a must. To instill confidence in others, you first must have confidence in yourself”. – Byron and Catherine Pulsifier, from Good-bye Manager, Hello Coach!
7. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me”. – Jim Valvano
8. “The most important thing is God’s blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in your self, you have nothing to worry about.” – Mohamed Al Fayed
9. “God didn’t have time to make a nobody, only a somebody. I believe that each of us has God-given talents within us waiting to be brought to fruition.” – Mary Kay Ash
10. “There are two ways to slide easily through LIFE: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking.” Alred Korbzybski
11. “If you feel inferior to someone else, it is because of your own beliefs”.- Catherine Pulsifer, from Inferior Without Consent
12. “Your belief determines your action and your action determines your result ,but first you have to believe.” – Mark Victor Hansen
13. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand that to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”- Gail Devers
14. “Self-esteem is a huge piece of my work. You have to believe it’s possible and believe in yourself. Because after you’ve decided what you want, you have to believe it’s possible, and possible for you, not just for other people. Then you need to seek out models, mentors, and coaches.” – Jack Canfield
15. “If you believe that some day it’s going to happen, some day it probably will happen – You just have to make sure you’re there when it’s happening, and ideally you’re at the front of the parade, and the principle, beneficiary of when it happens, but it’s not a kind of thing where you just sort of sit back and wait.” – Steve Case
To your success and happiness!